Hello and welcome back to Thursday Favorite Things! I am blessed to be joining Katherine at Katherine’s Corner and a wonderful group of bloggers as a co-hostess for this fantastic weekly blog party. The crocuses are starting to come up and I am sure everyone is ready for some spring inspiration! I am really looking forward to seeing what you have to share this week. If you are looking to grow your blog, make new friends, and be inspired each week, this is the place to be. If you would like a chance to be featured, please leave me a comment with the number of your link up. Before we start the party, here’s what I have been up to recently:
This week I shared some dreamy, romantic cottage bedroom inspiration.
I also shared a post on How To Prepare For Home Emergencies And Disasters as part of my Home Ownership 101 series. Within the post I included some information about my dear blogging friend Jordan of A Blue Nest and her recent house fire. I included a link to a donation page that has been set up to help Jordan and her family in their time of need if you are interested in donating.
TFT Party Features
Now it’s time for last week’s party features. There were so many inspiring posts that I decided to create a round up of ten great “how to” ideas:
1. Randi at A Fresh Squeezed Life shared some great ideas on how to decorate on a budget.
2. Tracy Lee at Mia Bella Passion shared her DIY tea towel cushion.
3. Joy at Artful Homemaking shared how to install a farmhouse kitchen beadboard backsplash.
4. Roxanne at The Honeycomb Home shared an amazing DIY bathroom floor makeover using tile stickers!
5. Melissa at Welsh Design Studio shared how to make barn doors for a built in entertainment center.
6. Lora at Lora Bloomquist showed us how to add vintage charm to new furniture using feed sacks.
7. Julie Blanner shared how to arrange spring flowers to create a stunning centerpiece.
8. Debra at Common Ground shared how to add little cottage romance using some beautiful vintage treasures.
9. Pam at Everyday Living shared how to create a 10 minute tablescape with a slight nod to spring. I love her toile dishes!
10. Pat at Bringing French Country Home shared how to make the most of small spaces.
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. Your posts were truly inspiring! Now it’s time for you to share your Thursday Favorite Things!