Hello everyone! I am so excited to share that my Easy to Love DIY Valentine’s Day Gnomes were recently featured on The Pioneer Woman’s website! My little gnomes were #21 in the article, “41 Easy DIY Valentine’s Day Decorations You’ll Fall in Love With.”
The Valentine’s Gnomes post has been one of my most popular posts to date! I decided to try making Valentine Gnomes and some Lucky DIY St. Patrick’s Day Gnomes after having so much fun with my Easy as Magic DIY Nordic Christmas Gnomes!
Today I thought it would be fun to highlight nine additional adorable Valentine’s Day ideas from the article that I would like to try. Perhaps you will be inspired to try a few too!
10 Creative Valentine’s Day Ideas
DIY Valentine’s Day Book Page Banner~Modern Glam
1. I am loving this chic and glam Valentine’s Day mantel with an adorable DIY Valentine’s Day Book Page Banner , as well as all the other gorgeous decor in the space!
Randy Garrett Design
2. This stunning kitchen looks pretty in pink for Valentine’s Day with beautiful pink roses and a simple and Whimsical Heart Valentine Wreath.
Rug Beater Vintage Valentine’s Decor~Sadie Seasongoods
3. This Rug Beater Vintage Valentine’s Decor makes my vintage loving heart beat!
4. I might “try my hand” at making a quick and easy DIY Valentine’s Wreath from Old Playing Cards.
Hand Painted Glass Bud Vase~Pillar Box Blue
5. I love the idea of making a pretty hand painted glass bud vase in pink or red for Valentine’s Day. Inexpensive glass vases can often be found at thrift stores for next to nothing, so I will definitely be picking up a few on my next junkin’ adventure!
DIY Fabric Heart Valentines~Flamingo Toes
6. I love sewing hearts for Valentine’s Day! Aren’t these DIY Fabric Heart Valentines just adorable?
7. These Pottery Barn Inspired Valentine Tea Towels are so simple and classic.
French Rose Pattern~So French Embroidery
8. Learning to embroider is on my to-do list for the new year. I just love this French rose pattern!
How to Make Scrap Wood Houses by Decor~Average But Inspired
9. These little scrap wood houses are just too cute! I love the distressing and the mossy roofs!
10. Last but not least, I am including my Easy to Love DIY Valentine’s Day Gnomes in the round up! They were just so fun to make! Check out my post for the full tutorial.
If you enjoyed seeing these 10 Valentine’s Day ideas, be sure to check out the full article on The Pioneer Woman for the additional 31 other creative Valentine’s Day Ideas.
Which of these projects would was your favorite? I love hearing from you, dear readers!
Thanks for visiting today!