Hello and welcome to the Farewell Fall Link Party! Join me in celebrating all the beauty of fall one last time before winter sets in! I am absolutely passionate about fall and can’t believe how fast it flew by. As usual there were so many fun fall crafts, activities, gardening and decor ideas I wanted to try but just didn’t get around to it. I was also so busy with my own blog and some home renovation projects that I missed many of your wonderful posts, so I can’t wait to see them all here! It is my hope that this party will be a fantastic resource for all us to refer back to for fall inspiration next year!
This week I shared an original fresh cranberry, sage, and bay leaf garland I designed. I had been wanting to make a fresh garland for Thanksgiving so a few days ago I decided to put everything else on hold and just do it! I am so happy with how it turned out. Of course this garland is also perfect for Christmas too! You will see more of this lovely garland in my Thanksgiving Dining room tour which will be my “farewell fall” post of 2018.
Now it’s time for you to link up all of your fall posts!
How to play:
1. You may link up any fall themed posts: Home decor, crafts, recipes, gardening, etc. (Please save Halloween posts for the Hauntingly Beautiful Decor Link Party next year).
2. Feel free to share old or new content. I love fall so link up as many as you like!
3. By joining this party, you give permission for me to share on any social media and blogs.
4. I would love if you would follow through email subscription or your favorite form of social media.
• Please include a courtesy link (the URL) to this party in your blog posts so that your visitors know where to join the party too!
• Have fun and be social! Comment on 2-3 other blogs!
Need help adding a backlink to the hosts?
•Copy the URL from this post
•Insert it at the end of your blog post with text, Farewell Fall Link Party.